A lot of time and effort goes into creating a good vacation rental business. While you may be considering things you ought to do to make your business a success.
Here we discuss 10 of the most common mistakes made and how you can avoid them.
1. Confirming a booking without a rental agreement
2. Delivering room keys to your guests via mail
3. Laying down impractical rental rates
4. Not remembering to ask for a good review
5. Not keeping it real and factual
6. Advertising bad and poor photos
7. Making use of free vacation rental listings
8. Not putting in effort to stay unique
9. Not viewing your potential guests thoroughly
10. Listing your property with every possible site
Making sure you avoid these mistakes surely helps you establish a thriving and reputable vacation rental business.