A 10 minute read about the vacation rental industry's latest acquisitions (Airbnb, HomeAway, Expedia, Accor) and what this means for owners & managers.
- It’s nothing new that listing sites are removing direct contact
- Which is better? Lot’s of short-term stays or one large booking?
- Why have listing sites struggled to convert everyone to instant booking?
- What’s their answer? Buy into the business…
- The luxury market is all about brands. Does Airbnb have a luxury brand?
- What will managers do?
- What's next?