Airbnb hosts can spend an inordinate amount of time tweaking their listings and responding to potential guests. I spoke to several veteran hosts and posed the same question to all of them: If you could change one thing about the Airbnb site or app, what would it be?
- Host calendar doesn't show prices on the mobile app. It's so time-consuming it requires the desktop
- There's no keyword search for properties
- More categories & filters on the search
- Stop hiding guest photos before the booking. Airbnb doesn't trust hosts not to discriminate
- The setting "Only accept guests with a verified ID" still let's other people send you requests and also book